AgeSmart Community Resources is seeking proposals from qualified organizations for the provision of Adult Protective Services (APS). The Adult Protective Services, under authority of the Illinois Adult Protective Services Act, responds to reports of alleged abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation of persons 60 years of age and older, and of persons age 18-59 with disabilities living in the community. It is designed to build upon the existing legal, medical, and social service systems in place and ensure the system is more responsive to the needs of abuse victims.
Solicited Service Areas: Bond, Clinton, Madison, Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair, and Washington Counties.
Proposal Deadline: March 30, 2018 4 p.m.
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- APS Standards & Procedures Manual
- Policy 02.401 Grants Awards Process & Grantee Requirements
- Policy 02.405 Appeal of Awards
- February 16, 2018 – RFP/Application Available
- February 23, 2018 – Letter of Intent Due
- March 30, 2018 – Grant Applications Due
- After April 19, 2018 – Award Announcement
- July 1, 2018 – Service Begins
For technical assistance, please submit questions to RFP@AgeSmart.org