Connecting you to the Right ResourcesAgeSmart Works with the Aging and Disability Resource Center to assist seniors and younger adults with disabilities find services and benefits.
- Do you have questions about how to help your parents stay independent in their homes?
- Are you a grandparent raising a grandchild and need help with guardianship?
- Are you wondering what documents you should have in place, such as a power of attorney, will or trust?
- Are you confused about your Medicare benefits?
- Would you like the latest information on services and benefits for seniors?
We can help with all of these questions and more.AgeSmart, through the Aging and Disability Resource Center, helps seniors and younger adults with disabilities find services and benefits. Our highly trained staff provides one-on-one assistance to help people enroll in public benefits. One call can open doors to many services. Call 618-222-2561
Bond County Senior Center, Greenville, IL
Clinton County Senior Center, Carlyle, IL
Collinsville Faith In Action, Collinsville, IL
IMPACT, Inc., Alton, IL
Senior Services Plus, Alton, IL
Waterloo Senior Center, Waterloo, IL
Chester Senior Center, Chester, IL
LINC, Inc., Red Bud, IL
Sparta Senior Center, Sparta, IL
St. Clair County
AgeSmart Community Resources, O'Fallon, IL
HealthVisions, East St. Louis
LINC, Inc, Swansea, IL
Washington County Senior Services, Okawville, IL
OFACIL, Mount Vernon, IL
Looking for assistance outside of Illinois? The Eldercare Locator can connect you with services for elders in other areas of the country.